Wednesday 17 August 2016

Writing recount (wake up story)

When I wake up in the morning my mum make me breakfast the smell of crispy juicy bacon and smooth nutella and banana on toast. The sound of the radio made me think what's happening in Samoa after the huge accident that happened about the big huge scary fire that at the markets the next minute I needed get ready, the taste of of blue minty mouthwashes my teeth and refreshes me up and a brand new smell of minty breath and a brand new colour when I looked in the mirror my teeth looked liked it was the colour of snow cause of  the whiteness of my teeth.When I was running to put my shoe on because I was almost late for school my legs felt like my bones were about to disconnect, I felt like I was lazy when my mum tells me to go back in my room and clean it.When we are driving to school I fall asleep  super tired that I even had a dream that every school in porirua burnt down the next minute I woke up I told my mum about my nightmare, mum was like what !! well don't even tell that to your teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment