Wednesday 10 June 2015

T2 writing learning stories

In my writing I have been learning to pretend that I was a soldier that was balloted to go to the war. I had to describe what happened and how my character was feeling. It felt like that I was acting in the my conscription story . 
In my conscription writing I have been using similes,metaphor,and descriptive words to paint a picture in my readers head so they can see my story like a movie in their heads. 

For example: "fire in the hole!!! Every soldier  goes down and covers there ears. Boom! 

My purpose of my conscription is to make it interesting and entertaining so I hook the reader in.  
our writing my conscription writing . My conscription writing is a special writing for those who passed the in the war and those who fought for our country . My Next steps a to include an introduction,fact about the 5ws and a conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment