Tuesday 22 September 2015

Explanation Writing

                                      How I shone at polyfest


I shone At Polyfest 2015. I shone by dancing and respecting my Samoan culture. Polyfest was held at Hosanna church there were heaps of people.


Next I shone at Polyfest when I did a girl walk for the entrance and then heaps of people started laughing. All of the Boys were doing it until it came to the coolest part the whip. That was the most coolest part out of all of the moves in the slap dance because it makes the crowd go "Wow thats mean."



Then I shone when we did our sasa and when we did a pattern to impress  the audience. I am great at this because I learnt all of the slap dance and learn all of the sasa moves so I can do well at the real Polyfest.

I am really proud of the teacher and Nash and Pina for helping us for the dance and making our costume. I can’t wait until next year polyfest I hope we have a better one like this years one.

No comments:

Post a Comment