Monday 11 April 2016

my name

I am a Kaitikitanga of my name, My name is “Kepoe Ariu Keresoma”  first name Kepoe second name Ariu last name Keresoma. I got the name Kepoe from My uncle his name was “Kepoe Ariu ah-chee”  the name Ariu is from is from his dad his name was Ariu Rata Iosefa Mataafa.


My last name is Keresoma thats my dad’s name My dad’s last name is Leolaga, leolaga is my dad’s dad, My granddad name is Leolaga Falefatu Latao.


Kepoe means alofa, alofa is means love in Samoa, Ariu means chief, a chief is Samoan leader of a village or group,keresoma means TOA means brave in samoa.

Thats is why all of those information that I explane is Katiakitanga to me I sustain,nurture my name, protect my name.

We were learning to communicate interesting information and ideas about our name.


I was able to tell my audience what my means and who I got it from because they who I am and they will know I am and why my name is so special to me.


I got better at explaining all the meaning of my name EG:“Kepoe Ariu ah-chee”  the name Ariu is from is from his dad his name was Ariu Rata Iosefa Mataafa.



My last name is Keresoma thats my dad’s name My dad’s last name is Leolaga, leolaga is my dad’s dad, My granddad name is Leolaga Falefatu Latao.


Kepoe means alofa, alofa is means love in Samoa, Ariu means chief, a chief is Samoan leader of a village or group,keresoma means TOA means brave in samoa. 

My next steps is to explain to my reader what my name means to me and explain more information  about my name next time.

I think that I used all of the information about about my name, I was good at telling my audience what I was saying and where I got name from.



No comments:

Post a Comment