Sunday 11 December 2016

product learning storie

Me and my buddy have been making an app for teenagers,for their health and wellbeing. The inquiry question is ‘How can we design a product that will improve health and wellbeing for teenagers?’.

We were good at at putting everything that will improve health and well being for teenagers. Our product is an app. We think that a app will improve their health by inspiring them to get of their phone and get active.

The new thing that I learnt from doing our product is how would it really improve the health and wellbeing for teenagers. We think that it make them fit and active for the pass through years and not be lazy and bored.

The hard part is making the app and making a storyboard for our app,because you need to take your time making the app like putting in a logo, home screen and stuff like that. That’s why its hard about making the app .

The way I felt making this, was happy because I think teenagers will buy our app and rate it 10/10 stars on google play or itunes.I think will be impressed by the of how the app works as they use it.

My next step is if they think our does not improve health and wellbeing we will try our best to improve and update our app.

The key competency that I used was managing myself because when my buddy was not there I will try my best to get more things done so when they come back the won't have to do more of the learning since it’s already done.

Other learning buddies thinks our app is worth it and it will improve health and wellbeing for teenagers in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment