Sunday 13 November 2016

My Reflection about me being in our new learning space

My Reflection About Learning in our New Learning            

                   Environment

The start of Term 3 we moved into our new learning environment. We started with art. We usually start with inquiry writing or reading but almost this whole five days we’ve been doing art,we were learning about bold lines and contrasting colour about any image with our learning team

I was good at finishing on time before we pack up and getting ready to go home I was focused about every five days well  because art is my favourite subject.

I got better at finishing my work quickly last term I couldn't even finish one thing from our learning plan but now in our new environment I can finish my work just like that.

Sometimes I don’t like when we work together with the other classroom cause in our new learning environment we have two room   the name of those two new classroom is called  room Tuakana   that name Tuakana the represent our name Nghati Aroha, the true thing that I hate about this classroom I get confused because when we a on the mat  the other class just stands up and starts to talk   but couldn't hear what Kate talking about   what’s the story about or what’s happening in the story.

I like having the oven in our room   because when the chefs cooks I like the smell of the cooking and after that we get to eat it at lunch or they can just be greedy and just keep it for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment